[kde-edu]: New games for kdeedu

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Wed Feb 1 15:38:58 CET 2006

Hi,

These are really nice little simulations.  One suggestion: when the user
increases the window size, only the game board itself should expand to fill
the space.  As it is now, the group boxes expand as well, resulting in wasted
space and a board that is smaller than it could be.

And a possible bug report: in Crystallization, if I start with a big board
(20x20), let the sim run for a bit, then resize the board smaller (10x10), I
lose most of the black stones.  Maybe it should reset the game on resize, to
keep the ratio of colors equal?

nice work,
Jason

--