[kde-edu]: Open Schools Alliance -> KDE-Edu promo

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat Dec 2 10:57:39 CET 2006

Hi,

> Today I discovered a web site called Open Schools Alliance:
> http://www.openschoolsalliance.org/
Yes, you are right, I just registered KDE-Edu.

I got a bit tired of hunting these sorts of things because
1) I felt I was alone in KDE-Edu to do so (but I see you are there now!)
2) I tried to get involved in http://www.schoolforge.net/ but in the end I
never understood what it was about. I get lengthy mails which I don't
understand...

I think that we should be a core team to take care of relations with such
organizations and edu distributions and also to try to impulse a new life in
KDE-Edu. Now is the right moment: KDE4 opens us new ways and educational
distributions are numerous and making their ways into schools.
What do they want from KDE-Edu? How can we fullfit it? What can we propose?

Anne-Marie