[kde-edu]: Keduca and beyond

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sun Apr 23 20:50:17 CEST 2006

Hi Nicolas,

I am not sure if there is a rewrite of KEduca going on right now. However this
program should not die in my opinion and thus you are welcome to start a kde4
rewrite.
If you are not sure on what features/changes to implement, maybe you can open
a webpage on kde wiki for it and ask people to give their opinions about the
existing features and about new ones. Especially encryption of questions,
editing for teachers, question support,...

I am interested in joining the effort to improve KEduca if there are other
people in the team.

Thanks,

Anne-Marie