[kde-edu]: Fwd: ATNAG and other stuff

eslic eslic at ejerciciosresueltos.com
Fri Sep 16 08:40:16 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

new version of ATNAG, a app for developing contents for teachers, has been
released. This is a GPL app and you can find it here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/atnag

I have some examples of edu activities made with this app. They are in
spanish. If somebody want them, let me know.

Next week, probably on friday, I'm going to present this app and many of the
kde-edu apps to the educational content chief of the Canary Island Local
Goverment.

On the first of october we are going to present them the beta of our edu
distribution. I hope some kde-edu apps included. I have a document with the
apps  I'm going to show them. If somebody want it, let me know. It is not an
official doc yet, so please do not  make it public.

Thanks

Agustín Benito
Grupo CPD
www.grupocpd.com
grupocpd at grupocpd.com

ejerciciosresueltos.com
C/ San Pedro Alcántara nº 11, entresuelo. S/C de Tenerife. España
Tfno: 922 244047
infocontacto at ejerciciosresueltos.com