[kde-edu]: forward message

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Thu Sep 8 22:17:03 CEST 2005

On Thursday 08 September 2005 10:40 am, Jason Harris wrote:
> Unfortunately, there is an important logistical issue ...

Thinking about the logistical issue some more...if your students would like to
add a feature to an existing edu app, one way to accomodate them would be for
them to go ahead and develop against their existing KDE-3.4 installation for
the purposes of the class project.  Then we could worry about integrating the
code into the KDE-4.0 development branch later.

Whether this would be acceptable is up to the maintainer of the app.  If it
was KStars, such a strategy would be fine with me.

regards,
Jason