[kde-edu]: Workgroups?

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Wed Sep 7 14:50:45 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 07 September 2005 14.21, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I read on other mailing lists that the KDE eV has decided "to create
> workgroups to ensure a better coordination in KDE contributions"</quote>.
>
> I am not an eV member but I hope that the KDE-Edu eV members will ensure
> that KDE-Edu is part of that in order not to be separated from the rest of
> KDE.

I am a member, and I can report that it is all very rudimentary so far.  They
are still trying to build an organizational framework for these workgroups to
function within.

When the real workgroups start, I can be the representative for kde-edu.

> So if anyone has more insight on what needs to be done, please make an
> appeal to the list to find people to represent KDE-Edu in those various
> workgroups.

I think we can take it easy so far.  I will tell when we need to take action.

	-Inge

> Anne-Marie

Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |
inge at lysator.liu.se       |       life becomes meaningless."                |
                          | Geoffrey James: The Tao of Programming.         |