[kde-edu]: Report Bug action

Peter Hedlund peter at peterandlinda.com
Mon Sep 5 22:56:02 CEST 2005

On Monday 05 September 2005 6:04 am, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:

> - about the KVTML files, does your code support old kvtm files? couldn't it
> be moved to libkdeedu? is it the same used by KWordQUiz?

AFAIK an early version of a new kvtml document class is used. Unfortunately
this class will not be ready for general use in 3.5 and it is thus to early
to move it to libkdeedu.

Development of the new class has been carried out in a branch of KWordQuiz and
willl continue there. Much of the work has been done by Eric Pignet, but both
he and I have been unable to devote very much time to KDE recently. My plan
is then to use the class in KWQ and KVocTrain and hopefully all other
programs using the kvtml format.

Thanks,
Peter