[kde-edu]: Agenda for the meeting at Akademy fri sep 2nd

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Fri Sep 2 00:28:45 CEST 2005

Nice agenda, I hope tackat, danimo and wildfox maybe will be there.

Thanks ingwa and have a nice trip to Malaga!

maybe add: common wiki? as was proposed in the first meeting. what server? to
put what ? (my answer: the wiki could be a repository for shared questions
and answers between Meduxa, SkoleLinux and KDE-Edu)

Anne-Marie