[kde-edu]: Agenda for the meeting at Akademy fri sep 2nd

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Thu Sep 1 21:54:38 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

Here is the proposed agenda for the KDE-EDU meeting in Malaga.

Time: 	Fri sep 2nd 15:30
Place:	Some room, hopefully booked by the people already there

Agenda (proposed):
 * Technical
   - How can we share more code within kdeedu?
   - Framework like the KOffice shell
   - How can we make good use of the Wikipedia cooperation?  How about
off-line computers?
   - Speaking about wikipedia: Do we need another way to get structured XML
coded) data?
   - The server issue: Where should the data reside.
   - Hot New Stuff: How can we make it usable in big installations?
   - KDE4 port for unmaintained apps?  Which should we keep and which should
go?

* Not-so-technical
   - What apps are missing?  What apps need new features?  (input from
skolelinux, et al are important here)
   - Can we agree on a common vision for the module?  Is it even possible?
   - Bug handling for non-KDE parties (SkoleLinux, etc)
   - Commercial support?
   - PR?
   - Coordination with other parties, except Wikipedia?
   - Link between kdeedu and the rest of KDE.

* Varia
   - Whatever you feel like discussing.

PLEASE book a room for this, and announce the kdeedu BoF at
akademy-participant at kde.org.

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |