[kde-edu]: KDE/kdeedu

Henrique Pinto henrique.pinto at kdemail.net
Sat Oct 29 17:29:03 CEST 2005

Hi,

(Sorry for the delay on the reply.)

On Wed 26 Oct 2005 20:59, Pino Toscano wrote:
> In a compatible way with your free time, could you import your work in our
> playground? So we could help you developing it.

Yes, I plan to import it into playground as soon as possible. However, right
now all I have is a bunch of classes in a library and a crude text-mode app
to test these classes. Depending on how much work I'm able to do on it this
weekend, I can possibly import it into playground on Monday.

Thanks!

--
	Henrique Pinto
	henrique.pinto at kdemail.net