[kde-edu]: Windows ports of K edu software?

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Fri Nov 25 19:54:48 CET 2005

Am Freitag 25 November 2005 14:12 schrieb Luke Sharkey:
> but I was wondering whether any knows where I can find a Windows port
> of Kalzium, or something similar to it.

Dear Luke

As it is with most good software, there _IS_ no equivalent to Kalzium
for windos. Unless you get some emulator like vmware or cygwin to do
the job - or run Kalzium from some NXClient.

Please ask at Redmond for free linux emulator for windos (=flew)...

Furthermore, your friends can stick to windos and still use Kalzium from
within any LiveCD (such as Knoppix).

Regards
Ralf