[kde-edu]: Problems compiling SVN

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Fri Nov 25 15:05:41 CET 2005

On Friday 25 November 2005 08:55, Marcus Hufgard (Kalkwerk Hufgard GmbH)
wrote:
> I actually want to build the svn-tree on SuSe Linux 10.0 with gcc 4.0.2
> . I compiled the kdelibs4_snapshot and build the svn in my own build
> directory.

For the moment KDE4 is meant for developers only. And the modules in trunk/KDE
can also not compile, as you already saw.

> Now I get the following error:
>  > unsermake && unsermake  install
>
> kstars/kstars/widgets/Makefile.am: no rule to create target:
> /mnt/install/kde/svn/KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars/widgets/mapcanvas.cpp(./kstar
>s/kstars/widgets/mapcanvas.lo)

IIRC KStars is under heavy refactoring, so you should better wait for an
usable version of KStars trunk.

> Please Help.

Are you a developer interested in working on KStars (or on others kde-edu
applications)? If so, contact the developer(s)/team responsible for that
application. If not, _please_ be patient for a stable version of kdelibs4 and
kdeedu4, that won't happen soon though.

Cheers,

--
Pino Toscano