[kde-edu]: kde-edu in german

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Thu Nov 10 15:08:07 CET 2005

On Thursday 10 November 2005 13:52, stefan at hinker.net wrote:
> I just stumbled over the KDE-EDU pages. Now I'm thinking of using kde-edu
> in a german elementary school.  However, it would need to be in German,
> not english.  I did not find anything about german language support of
> KDE-EDU
> *and* the related software applications on the website or the archives.
> Hence my
> question:  Is it available in German?

Sure it is. To have the applications translated in German, just install the
kde-i18n-de package from your distro.
In that package, there should be also some datafiles for some edu apps, like
kturtle and khangman. For the datafiles of other edu apps, i suggest you to
contact the German i18n team, as it's their responsability take care of
translated datafiles.

Cheers,

--
Pino Toscano