[kde-edu]: Can't compile kdeedu because of kalzium solver

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Tue Nov 1 19:02:13 CET 2005

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 19:51, Jure Repinc wrote:
> It is very strange as before providing both requirements for compiling
> solver in kalzium I could compile kalzium and whole kdeedu even with
> unsermake. But now I can't get it compiled even with make.

You need libfacile and ocaml if you want to be able to compile the solver. If
one or both are missing the directory will be skipped.
Unsermake is not able to compile the solver as unsermake has no support for
OCaml. So if you didn't have both libs/deps then of course unsermake was able
to compile Kalzium.

Carsten