[kde-edu]: KNewStuff help

Peter Hedlund peter at peterandlinda.com
Mon May 30 20:17:36 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to implement KNewStuff for KVocTrain (and KWordQuiz). I have added
support xml files to edu.kde.org/kvoctrain (providers.xml and kvtml.xml).
Initial code has been commited for KVocTrain.

The problem is that although the providers.xml file is found and parsed, the
payload from kvtml.xml is not shown in the user interface dialog. Everything
works when I connect to the KHangman provider file so I guess there is
something wrong in my xml but I can't see what it is.

Thanks,
Peter