[kde-edu]: SMIL2 Content viewing.

Trenton Carr trentoncarr at telkomsa.net
Mon May 23 18:21:58 CEST 2005

Hello all.

I'm in the process of adding some features to KMathTool and ask for some
guidance please.

I'm creating SMIL2 teaching modules (text, graphics and audio) with
Limsee2 a java app which calls for an external player, realplayer. I was
under the impression that any good browser would render SMIL2 content.

Would I be able to use Khtml_part to render SMIL2 content or how would I
go about doing this without resorting to external players or non-GPL code?

Kind Regards

Trenton

--
Master Maths George
Postnet Suite #109       +27 (0) 44 873 4683