[kde-edu]: FET

Liviu Lalescu liviu at lalescu.ro
Sat May 14 19:29:52 CEST 2005

I think that FET finds its place in the Edutainment section, because it is a
program helping directly teachers. You should know that similar proprietary
applications are very expensive (from $500 upwards). And I have received very
positive remarks from all over the world, which demonstrate that my program
works as expected.

Anyway, I tried to find out how to use svn and how to put my program into the
playground but I did not find the suitable information. I only saw that I
have to ask on the mailing list for a directory where to put my application.
Could you please help me in this direction?

As I said, FET for the moment is a Qt only application. However, there is a
user on this list who is ready to help me translate it into a KDE
application.