[kde-edu]: KTouch Statistics Charts...

Andreas Nicolai Andreas.Nicolai at gmx.net
Sun May 1 01:39:11 CEST 2005

Hi again,

another question regarding the KTouch stats. Since it was frequently requested I'll add some more reasonable progress charts (for progress in a level/lecture/over several sessions ...). Up to now I used my handcrafted mini-chart, but I think that could be improved as well. Surely there's something out there for simple X-Y-charts. If I remember well, something like that is part of KDE-EDU, am I right?

Has anyone a small example code or documentation for that so I could start using those chart-classes instead of my simple one?

Thanks for any suggestions!
Andreas