[kde-edu]: kdeeduplot (was: CVS to SVN move.)

Trenton Carr trentoncarr at telkomsa.net
Wed Mar 30 23:00:28 CEST 2005

Hi Jason,

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:22:11 -0700, Jason Harris <kstars at 30doradus.org>
wrote:

> Would it be possible/appropriate to include your changes in
> libkdeedu/kdeeduplot ?  If your changes are of general interest, I'd
> like to
> see them in the lib.

I've included the bool isHidden() for the plotobjects that you showed me,
works well. I also added showCart-, -Axis, -TickMarks, and -TickLabels.
showCartAxis() draws the X/Y through 0,0 (no matter where you translate
to) and not on the bounding rect.
Don't know if anyone else will find that useful.

Also, to make head or tail of the code I did KDevelop->reformat source,
and I don't know how to get it back to the original, so now I don't think
a diff is the way to go. Also the code is not documented.

I also have a slight flicker, do you know how to get rid of it?

Regards

Trenton

--
Master Maths George
Postnet Suite #109       +27 (0) 44 873 4683