[kde-edu]: LinuxTag::Wikepedia

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Wed Jun 29 15:43:21 CEST 2005

Carsten Niehaus ha scritto:
> What do we need from kdelibs API-wise? Tobias, Elian and I had a discussion
> and pretty much agreed on this API:

Those are fine for me.
I'd like to see those method too, if they could be considered useful:

* return the name of the article in the language specified, or an empty
  string in not existant in that language
  /**
  * @param articlename the name of the article
  * @param lang the lang we what the article in
  */
  -- QString getArticleInLang( const QString& articlename, const
                               QString& lang )

* return a list of ISO codes of languages containing the languages this
  article is translated in.
  /**
  * @param articlename the name of the article
  */
  -- QStringList getArticleLanguages( const QString& articlename )

Cheers,

--
Pino Toscano