[kde-edu]: Installing libkdeedu/kdeeducore headers

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jun 26 22:37:12 CEST 2005

A Diumenge 26 Juny 2005 19:37, Pino Toscano va escriure:
> Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:
> > BUT that gives the problem that we have to mantain binary compatibility
> > on that file. That should not be a problem given that the file has never
> > been modified in a binary imcompatible way.
>
> Yes, so shouldn't we use the d-pointer stuff and such?
Well the problem is that using d-pointer right now already makes it binary
incompatible because we change a thing of size QDomElement to one of size of
a pointer. Actually has the file has not changed much/anything since its
introduction i don't think we are going to have problems.

Albert