[kde-edu]: Further development of kde-edu/Open jobs page

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Mon Jun 20 22:11:14 CEST 2005

Hello,

this is Kig maintainer speaking.

For anything related about Kig, you can contact me in all the way you
prefer, even if I suggest a direct mail to me.

About the work you could do in Kig: Kig is a "pretty stable"
application, although any ideas, suggestion, bug reports, you can have
are welcome :)
For those, you can either contact me or use our buzilla, on
bugs.kde.org. We have a TODO with many ideas and some wishes and bug
reports, and we (Kig team) will be glad to receive any contribution :)

Best regards,

--
Pino Toscano