[kde-edu]: Web page for LinuxTag

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Jun 15 22:11:09 CEST 2005

Hi,

You will think I cannot stay still! The weather is awful this week therefore I
found time for KDE-Edu ;-)

So we'll have 2 people at least at LinuxTag for advertizing KDE-Edu and I
thought it's a good time to make our 3.5 features known :-) So they can
refeer people to that page.

I started a webpage
http://edu.kde.org/development/3.5improvements.php

I did not list all apps yet, I did the ones I know the best ;-)
Either you add your features or you send them to the list and I'll add them

hint: the webpages are in
trunk/www/areas/edu
and this one is
trunk/www/areas/edu/development/3.5improvements.php

If you want access to the full website, I can ask for you.

Regards,

Anne-MArie