[kde-edu]: Holidays

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Fri Jun 10 10:23:13 CEST 2005

Hi all,

As my children will be on holiday (2 starting today, yes!), I'll have less
time for the project so I am stepping out for a few months. And I will be
without internet connection for a whole month.
That means I won't be able to coordinate the module activity until after
aKademy. So the 3.5 release will have to be done without me.

I will finish KHangMan in the meantime and test it as well as KLettres.

I was reminded by the Akademy organizers that a KDE-Edu talk would be nice to
have. Deadline is Sunday. Accepted talks get subsidy to help with their travel
expenses (up to 80%, even from the USA -> a KStars member for a talk on
KStars? ) The SkoleLinux people will be at aKademy so it would be good for
Edu devels to meet them in an informal BoF (Bird of feather, informal small
session). Just suggesting.

Regards,

Anne-Marie