[kde-edu]: kde4 - URGENT - Please read

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Jun 6 11:37:06 CEST 2005

Hi all,

It seems my latest mail was a bit confusing about merging in kde4. Sorry about
that, I did not understand exactly what was asked from us.

I have the latest from coolo himself:
- if you want to keep your app in the kde4 branch, you have to merge your
changes by yourself from now on
- if you develop too fast in 3.5 (like kalzium does for example), you must
remove your app from kde4/kdeedu and you'll readd it when 3.5 is separated
from 4.0 for example or when you feel it's OK. kdepim people for example
don't want to work on kde4 before september.

So either you keep your app in branches/work/kde4/kdeedu and you keep it synch
with 3.5 or you remove it until you can develop on it maybe separately from
3.5.
I would say to adopt the latest solution for Kalzium, KStars and KVocTrain for
example. I'll probably remove KHangMan as well.

Regards,

Anne-Marie