[kde-edu]: release building problem

Andreas Nicolai Andreas.Nicolai at gmx.net
Mon Jul 25 17:11:32 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I tried to build a release for KTouch yesterday using the new ruby tool but ran into small problems. When running the script the first time, it forgets to checkout the ktouch and libkdeedu subdirectories. Instead it just updates them. Also there seems to be a directory problem if I do a checkout without including libkdeedu.

I hacked the script to make it work but since I don't know ruby at all and just tweaked things a bit I believe it might be a good idea if someone who knows ruby better takes a look at it.

Bye,
Andreas

PS: Btw, great script btw!