[kde-edu]: Old tarballs/binaries for edu programs

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jul 25 00:49:29 CEST 2005

Hi Andy, how much time do we have to answer? The problem is that annma that is
the maintainer of almost all that programs, is on holiday, could you wait ¿a
month? or so until she comes back so she can decide whetever she wants to
store the files somewhere else or just send them to /dev/null ?

Albert

A Divendres 22 Juliol 2005 21:27, Andy Fawcett va escriure: