[kde-edu]: KSimon is on kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jul 25 00:38:27 CEST 2005

Hi, i've moved KSimon to kdereview as Danny Allen (designer) and me
(programmer) feel it's almost finished. To describe what it is i'll quote the
docu

*********

KSimon is based on an electronic game released in 1978, which challenges
players to remember sequences of increasing length. On the face of the
device, there are 4 different color buttons, each one with their own
distinctive sound. These buttons light up randomly, creating the sequence
that the player must then recall. If the player is successful in remembering
the sequence of lights in the correct order, they advance to the next stage,
where an identical sequence with one extra step is presented. If they are
incorrect, the game is lost, and the player must start again from the
beginning.

*********

Besides having more testers and code reviewers we want to discuss wether it
has to go inside kde-edu, kdegames or extragear.

We would like kde-edu as from our POV it helps improving kids/people's memory.

Some people say potato guy is on kdegames, but i can not see what potato guy
teaches.

David, can you move the translations please?

kde-edu guys please answer to kde-core-devel only.

Albert