[kde-edu]: invitation to wikimania

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Tue Jul 12 12:48:32 CEST 2005

Elisabeth Bauer wrote:
> Carsten has already written something about the cooperation between KDE
> and Wikipedia we organized at Linuxtag. To proceed with this and discuss
> this further, I'd like to invite the KDE developers, especially members
> of the KDE-edu team to our conference in August.
>
> Wikimania will take place from 4th to 8th August 2005 in the Haus der
> Jugend in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. At Wikimania, the main developers
> of Mediawiki will be present. The event starts on Monday 1st August with
> the hacking days, a smaller meeting of the Mediawiki developers. The
> public conference goes from 5th to 7th August.

Additionally I'll be at ApacheCon in Stuttgart (July 19-22), so if
anyone will be there please feel free to drop by the Wikipedia table and
have a chat.

I'd love to get a basic API sketched out for the web service so we can
get some serious work done during Wikimania. :)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
MediaWiki lead developer