[kde-edu]: article for the Dot.

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Thu Jan 27 21:58:47 CET 2005

Hi again,

Okay, I'm editing already :)  I want to add this statement from the contest
judges to the main body:

On Thursday 27 January 2005 01:52 pm, Jason Harris wrote:
> Main Body:

The judges explained their choice, saying "Both KStars and Kig are beautiful,
smart, well written, and wise and enjoyable teachers of timeless subjects of
interest and importance to every age. Both are first class in every respect,
going far beyond their peers in implementation and ideology.