[kde-edu]: Math Software for young children

Cary ceo at adatech.org
Wed Jan 26 17:59:07 CET 2005

Greetings !

I am EXTREMELY new and learning. I believe Mario Fux originally
wrote this e-mail. I want to learn more about what he/she wrote about ;

>> We use a very effective CBT (Computer Based Training) system at work,
>> and
>> like many other similar systems it uses voice and flash animations to
>> teach the theory and application of Maths. It is server-client based
>> system that "pushes" modules requested by the clients. It also keeps a
>> record of the progress made for each user on the system.

Is there a link that will dire ct me to sample this CBT method?
I want to know more about this server-client based system that
"pushes" modules requested by clients. ETC.

-Cary
978.937.5170