[kde-edu]: Fwd: Framework Webpage! Join the fun!

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Fri Jan 21 00:02:27 CET 2005

Hi all,

Today, while I was for a short time on IRC, we (Pino, Arnold and me) chatted
seriously about a KDE-Edu framwork, having in mind what CPH stated in his
mail "GUI policies and styles".
We decided to start putting the ideas on a webpage so to keep them and
 improve them.

So I wrote a very bare starting page for that.
http://edu.kde.org/development/framework.php

Any idea is welcome, the better would be to express the idea the more
precisely possible or to illustrate it with an example. For example about the
fonts, try defining "big font" and so on.

So we need to make this page a pool of nice ideas! Please send your ideas
 here or, if you have cvs access, add them directly.

3, 2, 1, start!

annma

PS: I sent it by mistake to kde-cvs list! I hope they'll block it...