[kde-edu]: Kalzium: new look

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Tue Jan 18 17:44:01 CET 2005

Carsten Niehaus ha scritto:
> Please have a look at the attached png-file. I would like to add the look of
> kalzium to something like that. What do you think?

Yeah, it looks great!
I have nothing against your idea, you could have the risk that the users
won't able to read the details, and these all widgets will fit all the
space on screen, and so the kalzium main window will be much bigger than
now.
If you have a solution to resolve my issues above, I'll recompile the
branch the day after you commit these changes :-)

Best regards,

--
Pino Toscano