[kde-edu]: Kalzium: new look

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Tue Jan 18 16:16:46 CET 2005

I was told in IRC to add more information:

The attached screenshot (grayscale to reduce the filesize) show a scanned
image of one of my books. Imagine this will be the main-widget of the Kalzium
of KDE4. You see the elementbuttons like you know it but with much for
information directly _inside_ the buttons. To explain the values you can see
the big "explanation widget" in the gap/void of the table. This widgets shows
you what the values stand for.

The PSE I know from books all look pretty much like this. So pupil/student
will know directly what are they are looking for.

What do you think: Should I implement this for Kalzium4?

Carsten

--
Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your shoes.
  -- Mickey Mouse