[kde-edu]: deb for new release of kmessedword ?

Danny Allen dannya40uk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 10:02:16 CET 2005

Ah! I think that I should put some input into this
discussion :)

I created the mockup, but due to my internet
connection being down at home, I have not been able to
be on IRC to discuss it.

Please direct any questions regarding the mockup to
me...

I have the chalk font, and also have a slightly more
complete mockup showing what the drawers do.

I have many more mockups for other apps that I have
created during this boring non-internet period, but
they can wait for my return :)

Danny