[kde-edu]: Wrong messages in KTurtle doc

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Tue Jan 11 20:56:17 CET 2005

Hi all,

during the translation of the KTurtle doc, I found same errors, for example:

in kturtle_programmin-reference.pot:
#31: "We can ask the ask simple questions on which the answer will be
'true' or 'false'."
#37: "... Comment line we can add comments to the code, ..."
#222: "... The square brackets are mostly used together with execution
controllers are <glossterm>highlighted</glossterm> with light green."

I have no idea how to fix these (speaking by a language point of view),
and no time atm.
Please, could someone fix these?

Best regards,

--