[kde-edu]: Machholz wrong position on chart

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Mon Jan 10 16:45:48 CET 2005

When you say the file is "from JPL", does that mean you used the "Get New
Stuff" tool in KStars to install this file, or that you followed the
instructions in README.ephemerides?

Can you send to me (kstars at 30doradus.org) the comets.dat file that's giving
you trouble?

The warning messages are nothing to be concerned about.  I don't yet know why
KStars is hanging for you.

Jason