[kde-edu]: Missing Apps in KDE-Edu

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Dec 19 20:49:49 CET 2005

A Dilluns 19 Desembre 2005 11:20, RalfGesellensetter va escriure:
> Dear list,
> some weeks ago - during Malaga aKademy -  there was a request for
>
>  * evaluating existing applications
>  * devising new programs for KDE-Edu
>
> By then, I had collected some ideas in German, meanwhile there is an
> English translation at
>
>  * http://skolelinux.de/wiki/LernSoftware/Evaluation
>  * http://skolelinux.de/wiki/LernSoftware/Desiderata

I see nothing (blank page) when pointing my browser to those pages.

> As I get another idea every day, I wonder what place is best for wishes?
> Maybe even kde/edu bugzilla?

Good question i don't think you can create new bugs in bugzilla for programs
that do not exist yet :-)

So sending them to the list or creating some external page (as you are doing)
seems a good solution for me.

Albert