[kde-edu]: Contributing Learning Files for KVocTrain, KWordQuiz, Flashkard

Peter Hedlund peter at peterandlinda.com
Thu Dec 15 02:03:31 CET 2005

Hi Lars,

On Wednesday 14 December 2005 4:08 pm, Lars Altmann wrote:
> Hi there,
> i like to contribute a learing file to your website. The file contains the
> questions for the src test in German language. SRC (short range
> certificate) which ist at least necessary it you would like to take part at
> the GMDSS (Global Maritime Distress and Safety System).
>
> Language: German
> Filename: SRC.kvtml.tar.bz2
> Advanced Features: -
> Last Update: 15.12.2005

Thank you for your contribution.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but it looks like the material is copied directly
from a book. Are there any potential copyright issues?

What is the purpose of having the entries numbered? In KWordQuiz the rows are
already numbered. Iif you primarily intend for the file to be used in
KVocTrain it would be better to assign categories/lessons to the entries.

Thanks,
Peter