[kde-edu]: Vocabularytrainer for Windows

Markus Büchele Markus.Buechele at web.de
Wed Dec 14 21:02:14 CET 2005

Am Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2005 18:25 schrieb Carsten Niehaus:
> Am Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2005 17:49 schrieb RalfGesellensetter:
> > A Vocabulary trainer is not very usefull without the data. Is the data
> > of your teacher's application exportable to csv? Then I'd loce to
> > import it to kwordquiz:
>
> AFAIK the teacher has the data. I will ask him if that is free and
> exportable :)
>
> Carsnte

If your English teacher can export it into a simple M$-Word Table, it can be
imported into kvoctrain without any problem.

Please find our vocabulary file DE-EN with example sentences, conjugations and
comparison forms in my other email.

Maybe your colleage can be convinced by this example file of using KVocTrain
or, if he is not interested in the special functions, KWordQuiz.

Markus