[kde-edu]: european capitals

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Wed Dec 14 17:53:12 CET 2005

Am Mittwoch 14 Dezember 2005 01:55 schrieb Peter Hedlund:
> As I know we have a lot of German users I will add this contribution,
> thank you! One question only, shouldn't all the names begin with a
> capital letter in German?

They actually should - plus Reykiavik is misspelled (I believe).
Furthermore, I am sceptical with encodings.

As there is many word lists (CSV) that one can grep from the web
(acronyms, chemical elements, ...) it wasn't hard to me to add two more
files to:

	http://skolelinux.de/wiki/LernSoftware/KWordQuiz

Ah, that link you provide is brilliant! Cheers! Never had found it
myself! (Not even with gg:filetype:kvhtml)

Regards
Ralf