[kde-edu]: Vocabularytrainer for Windows

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Wed Dec 14 13:47:04 CET 2005

Moin moin

In my school a teacher coded a (simple) voctrainer. That one is issued to
pupil for a small fee (10€ or so). Even though almost all our
school-computers run SuSE-Linux the teachers just don't get the
OpenSource-Paradigma...  The KDEEDU-one is better. Well, it doesn't work in
windows so I cannot give it to my pupil. If there was a Qt-only-version I
could.
Is something like that planned? I know that KDE4 is supposed to work in
windows, but that is about one year in the future.

Carsten