[kde-edu]: european capitals

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Wed Dec 14 00:34:24 CET 2005

Am Dienstag 13 Dezember 2005 17:23 schrieb Eitzenberger Thomas:
> My steepdaughter had to learn european capitals for geographic test
> and I convinced her to hit kwordquiz for this task :o)

Dear Thomas,

congratulations! This is really what we should do: Collect usable sample
files for all kdeedu (and other educational) software! This makes these
applications even more valuable.

I started collecting some data in the Wiki of Skolelinux.de - and
providing your agreement - also added your daughter's data:

	http://skolelinux.de/wiki/LernSoftware/KWordQuiz

As it is German, she might wish to comment the page - or even create her
own user page - as many other pupils from Germany and Austria did
before (yes, there are even some from Tyrol!).

Please go on to share her data with others - this way, the free software
community gets a kind of payback (as solidarity is not a one way
road) ;)

To all developers goes the plea for a central base for interchange -
wan't newhotstuff meant to play that role?

Regards
Ralf