[kde-edu]: Meeting(s) in Malága

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Fri Aug 26 17:04:05 CEST 2005

On Friday 26 August 2005 16.27, Carsten Niehaus wrote:
> Moin moin
>
> I think we should have a date set for a BOF in Malága. I will be there from
> late (10pm...) on Aug 31th until 1pm on Sep 4th. Therefore it would be cool
> if we could hold it in that timeframe. Of course, this is only my
> perspective :)

This is already more or less decided.  The BOF will take place at sep 2nd at
approximately 15:00 (3 pm).  I will arrive at 13:30 the same day and I need
to go from the airport to the conference and also register my residence
before the meeting, so if you think that the time is too short for that, then
reschedule to 15:30 or 16:00 at your own will.

Due to other meetings, mainly koffice, I cannot make it on saturday and
somebody else (don't remember who) couldn't do it on sunday.

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |