[kde-edu]: Re: kturtle

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Apr 28 21:47:07 CEST 2005

On April 28, 2005 01:50 pm, Ivan Brasilico wrote:
> Thaks for all for the help.
>
> Even the help pages and the keywords of kturtle
> already have a translator. It just happens that I'm
> using KDE 3.4 and the aditional files are not packaged
> within my distribution yet.
The files are in the kde-i18n module so each person who sets his KDE desktop
to pt_BR should have the KTurtle files.

> Since I'm a programmer, I'm interested im improving it
> too. Is the present mantainer in this list? Does it
> have a to-do? Or may I just checkout the CVS and begin
> playing? Do you have anonymous read-only access to the
> CVS like sourceforge?

The files are in kde-i18n/pt_BR/data/kdeedu/kturtle
cvs as anonymous (we'll switch soon to svn by the way) (see some docs on
developer.kde.org about cvs)
or get them from
http://webcvs.kde.org/kde-i18n/pt_BR/data/kdeedu/kturtle/

You can submit other KTurtle files, just send them to me and I'll add them in
the kde-i18n cvs module.
> Thanks very much,

You're welcome, cheers,

Anne-Marie