[kde-edu]: CVS and SVN active

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Tue Apr 12 23:26:56 CEST 2005

Am Dienstag 12 April 2005 23:09 schrieb Jason Harris:
> I have been trying to keep up with the latest developments on the switch to
> SVN, but I have to admit, I am somewhat confused.  There are currently
> people submitting changes to KStars via both CVS and SVN.  Which of the two
> is the "Real" repository as of this moment?  Are changes to one
> automatically propagated to the other somehow, or do I need to worry about
> cross-posting the changes that are being committed now?

Until the svn-rope is not the offical you can ignore those patches in
subversion.
For the migration, cvs will be readonly for about 12 hours. After the svn-repo
is done it will be "activated" for devels like you and me.

Until then only the cvs-repo is a real repo. The svn you are talking about
will be removed before the real move.

Carsten

--
Nature is by and large to be found out of doors, a location where,
it cannot be argued, there are never enough comfortable chairs.