[kde-edu]: Pino becomes Kig maintainer!

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Sat Apr 9 11:36:49 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've been talking a little with Maurizio and Pino, and I think I can
announce that Pino is from now on the new Kig maintainer.  I had
wrongly assumed he wasn't interested in the job, but it turns out he
is indeed..  I'm convinced he'll do a great job at it!  Kig definitely
deserves a better maintainer, with more time for it, than I have been
the last couple of months..

I will definitely keep an eye on kde-edu and Kig development, and
maybe I'll write up an occasional patch in the future..  Also if
anyone has questions about Kig or sth else, that he feels I may be
able to answer, I'm always available for questions..

cheers
domi

P.S.: Pino, ok if I forward Kig related mails to you from now on ?
P.P.S.: Maybe I have been giving the impression that I'm going over
        this all a bit coolly, but I'm affraid I'm a pretty earnest
        guy, ;) Don't take this the wrong way.  It's been fun working
        with you all!