[kde-edu]: KTouch not in Edutainment section?

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Sun Apr 3 00:45:49 CEST 2005

Andreas Nicolai ha scritto:
> I was wondering why in KDE 3.4 KTouch does not appear in the Edutainment
> section?

And in the Misc section? For example KTurtle has in its .desktop the
same categories than KTouch, so if you locate KTurtle in the menus, then
here should be KTouch tooo ;)

> I checked the .desktop  and automake.am file, but appearently
> everything is ok.

The .desktop seems ok for me, too.

> It just seems that the .desktop file in the
> ($KDEDIR)/share/applnk sub-directory is misplaced.

No, now .desktop files go to the menu freedesktop.org directory (usually
$KDEDIR/share/applications/kde/ or
/usr/share/applications/kde/ - but don't worry, the line 'xdg_apps_DATA
= ktouch.desktop' is good and does the right work ;)

I hope it help you.

Best regards,

--
Pino Toscano