[kde-edu]: Re: www/areas/edu

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat Sep 25 03:16:32 CEST 2004

Hi,
> Almost done. With the attached patch, KEduca/KEducaBuilder starts to read
> and write files using qCompress/qUncompress. Old (non-compressed) files are
> still opened correctly, and will be compressed if saved again (maybe I
> should add an option to save in the old "format"?). Password-protecting the
> file will come next. Please let me know if I can commit this.
I'm away until probably sunday evening so i won't be able to test. If someone
else has time to do so, please email Henrique.
An option to save with/without compression would be nice in my (humble)
opinion.
> PS: For me, since KEduca was converted to setupGUI, actions for adding
> entries to a file don't appear anymore in the toolbar. Is this a real bug
> or is there something wrong at my end?
Do you mean the actions from keducabuilderui.rc? I canot see them in the
editor, I am not sure where they should appear though.
I'll dig further on Monday if you did not solve it.
> Thank you!
Thanks to you!

Anne-Marie

PS: if you don't want to wait, you can commit as I don't think you're going to
break anything! In anycase, i'll test (either your patch or your commit) at
the latest on Monday, maybe before if possible.