[kde-edu]: KElectronics project

Gopala Krishna krishna_ggk at rediffmail.com
Wed Sep 15 16:19:00 CEST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hello everyone!
   I have started a project "KElectronics" thru which u can design any kind of circuit i.e simple to complex.It includes most of common components.It even analyses a circuit,simulates the output(i.e path of current flow) and calculates resistances,capicitance,Voltage etc.

It is still in starting stage.I am using a subclass of QCanvas class as circuit board since it is comfortable for all drawing operations.

Hence, I'd like ur guidance , ideas ,comments etc. regarding my project.

Thank you all.

                Waiting for reply.
               -Gopala Krishna.

Gopala Krishna